Monday, July 2, 2012

The sound of it all unraveling

There are some things that you should let unravel.
Some things that, try as you might, are too frayed to be put back together.
You can patch and sew and work... but it will still only be rags.

I think this is the case.

So I am putting up my darning needles and putting away the scraps of fabric used for patching.
I am letting it all fall down around me.
Look away if you don't like what you see.
Don't be afraid, don't feel bad for me, don't feel the need to throw a blanket around my shoulders.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to see from me.
But my Father loves me and thinks that I am more beautiful than the pile of rags I was crafting to hide myself.
This is between Him.... and me.

1 comment:

Mitzi and Jerry said...

Just letting you know I am reading and caring.